Yomega Response

My Yomega Rubber Response are absolutely shot. Problem is, I don’t like them that much. They’re extremely snappy. Also, YYE doesn’t have them ::slight_smile:

Would broad pads work? I measured and it appears to be 20mm outer diameter.

I think you may be able to silicone it. Contact Yomega, they might even send them for free, but since you’re not a fan of them, yeah, try siliconing it.

Worth a shot, getting my token here tomorrow or Saturday hopefully. Just gotta get me some silicone now. Thanks!

What type of Yomega YoYo do you have. Yomega has come out with some new response pads that are silicone. They come with the yomods. Not sure if they are selling them individually yet but I can find out if your intrested.

If your yomega is using that blue rubber response, I’m pretty sure you can silicone it. Have to remove the worn rubber and spacer. Check out YouTube on he process, I don’t think it’s as easy as other throws. There’s an extra step you must take.

It’s more of a transparent yellow-ish rubber response. In any case, I’m just going to try and silicone it over Thanksgiving break.