Yomagic's 4th Annual Secret Santa: Ship between 11/21-11/28!!!

I would like to do this. PM sent!

Sorry I’m late to the party and that I don’t have quite enough feed back but I’m pretty well known round hear so yomagic might let me in.

I’m guessing since my name isn’t listed and I didn’t get a pm back that I’m not accepted with my low feedback. I’d really like to participate, and have some good presents, but I guess I’ll just have to wait for next year.

We need to get an even amount of people!

How many/how often do people not receive their gift in this? I’m wondering because there is usually quite the hubbub around when people should get their gifts and I’ve been thinking about doing this since last year but I’m not certain I want to risk it. The giving aspect is great and I have too many yoyos haha but honestly I do want SOMETHING in return, it being a secret santa thing and all.

I’ve heard mostly good things when I’ve followed this in past years I just never participated before. The main hubub I noticed is that sinde people are given a 2 week window to ship in some people are like oh no I didn’t get my package today but it can come any time within that 2 weeks so just because you didn’t get it the day you were expecting dosn’t mean your not going to get it.

This is how I look at it… Go into it not expecting anything back… that way when you do get something back it is a good surprise… that and honestly if you don’t you’ll be blessed! just give without expectations.

Everyone will receive a gift and I make sure of it. That’s why I have feedback requirements and also why I allow people who I recognize as trustworthy. If someone doesn’t receive something that is my responsibility and I will send a gift to them. This is all about giving and I want everyone to enjoy this.

3 Likes

I have been doing this for the past two years, everyone got something, one time a kind forum member sent a replacement gift when someones got lost, but that was when we were doing it closer to Christmas.

Yess! my name is n the list. Thanks yomagic I won’t let you down I am very trust worthy.

ERIKKK!!!
YAY!!!

You guys just make the list look weird. Haha.

1 Like

Yea LOL

Mission accomplished.

We need 1 more person! So get at me if you want to join

All spots closed. I’ll update soon with shipping info

Glad I got in! Thanks yomagic. Can’t wait for whoever gets my package to open it, I think they’ll be pretty darn happy with what I’ve got put together for them.

Just got to track down one certain consumable to top everything off and make my present extra juicy…

:o :o :o

You sound pretty generous. I’m being a tad generous too I plan to include three yoyo’s in my package No there not all high ends but I think it will be satisfactory for whomever gets it

'Tis the season of giving, right? I’m going to keep the contents of my present a surprise, but it will be good, as I’m sure most people’s gifts will be. I need to thin my herd a bit anyways, haha.

I’ll be happy if whoever gets me just throws in a bunch of chocolate lol

Yea I’m thinning out my heard a bit as well. Just getting rid of the few yoyo’s that I just don’t use that much anymore. There still great yoyo’s I just don’t use them that much. So I’m hoping to send them off to a good home where they will get played with.

MMMMMMM Chocolate…