Yo-yos Used in Contests?

I appreciate it Eric! I agree just a whole database with everything included would be killer. I am actually a little surprised there isn’t though at least for those bigger contests. I would’ve almost thought it to be mandatory or a part of the rules or something. But, I have never competed or have even been to a contest (gotta change that asap) so I have no idea about those things.

I may hold you up to this haha! There are a few players id love to know more about and their throws, what their preferences are, etc.

2 Likes

Actually where are my manners let’s start with you my friend! So just real quick I’ve been thinking about an Atom Smasher for awhile now, I have a soft spot for fun and good preforming plastics (and that clear colorway :drooling_face:) What was your biggest inspiration behind the design and what you wanted to get out of it? Obviously finger spins were a big element but what about weight distribution and stuff involved with the molding? And is there anything you personally add to it to make it unique and your own?, like say specific string or a different bearing etc.

Sorry I keep editing and adding on to this lol, but another question if you’re allowed to answer is how do you guys get those colorways to come out like that? The marble, Galaxy, Smoke, etc are all so dope on YYFs plastics.