Yo-Yo wobbling problem

Hi guys Im new to this website but I wanted to ask a question.Why is my Yoyo wobbly?The yoyo is Magic yoyo’s k7. I think its not because of my throw since I have been throwing it for a long time.Everytime I try to switch the bearing to a unresponsive one,it just become wobbly for no reason(the bearing is also from magic yoyo). Could someone help me?

2 Likes

When did you start playing Yoyo? When you rest your finger nail against the Yoyo while it’s wobbling does it smooth out?

3 Likes

it could just be a bad throw. also, like @GTDropKnot said. it could be damage to the yoyo causing permanent vibration.

3 Likes

I started playing yoyo last year.I does smooth out when I rest my finger nail against the yoyo

1 Like

I dont think my yoyo was broken. when i switch the bearing back to the og responsive bearing, it just become normal again

Yah it’s your throw technique. It takes a while to get a smooth throw. One tip I can give is to let go of the Yoyo before throwing so you’re like slinging the Yoyo out from the string almost like a 2a regen .

2 Likes

oh really? because my other yoyo like K2 crystal, Vosun Zebra, and Fast 201(yoyo factory)wont wobble like that.It (K7)would only wobble if you switch the bearing. with the original bearing that comes with it, it would just act normal.(i cant upload videos so i cant show it)

1 Like

Hmmm idk then…does it always wobble every single time when you throw it or just sometimes ?

1 Like

everytime

1 Like

and also another small problem (it doesnt really matters)sometimes my K2 and K7 doesnt seem to be really sensetive to my tug(with responsive bearing)is that normal? and also thx for replying me

3 Likes

Maybe time to lube the responsive bearing. Its pretty regular in that style of play, you want that reliable tug return.

Also change your string regularly

2 Likes