wobble?

so after i cleaned my bearing my atmosphere seems to have a small wobble//vib in it. Now im new to yoyoing so i don’t have the best throw in the world and i was wondering if its how i have started to throw it or if i effed something up when i was cleaning the bearing

Usually this isn’t due to cleaning the bearing. Check first to see if the bearing is sitting in its seat properly (is it crooked at all) and that its spinning fine without the halves together. If not that, try working on your throw. I know my yoyos will take on a nice wobble when I do a poor throw. Lemme know if any of that works. :slight_smile:

Throw the yoyo and put your fingernail up to it. It should at least lessen the vibe. If the vibe goes away, it’s your throw. If it doesn’t, then something is wrong. Let us know the result.

ok i think its just my throw i put my fingernail upto it and it seems to lessen it a fair amout.

Hold it there for a little bit. You’ll slow the yoyo down a ton, but then you’ll know if it’s the yoyo or not. Continue to try to smooth it out, until it stops spinning if you need.