Yo-yo Velocity Evolution Series

Greetings, this is my first post and review. I figured Id talk about this before I post anything else. I just recently bought a neon green Yo-yo Velocity with the adjust-o-matic dial, and Im having a lot of fun. I dont know how to do many tricks except for the basic level 1 tricks so mostly I do loops and the long sleeper with my headphones on.

Pros.
Comes in a variety of colours!
The dial is adjustable for classical performance or string tricks.
It has a high quality bearing inside.
Perfect for beginners who are use to loops and long sleepers, but want the option to try string tricks all with one yo-yo.

Cons.
If you don’t know how to do string tricks you’ll be somewhat limited.

I clip my yo-yo on my belt strap when Im out and about chillen. I told my friend all you need is a gameboy and a yo-yo and you’ll never be bored.

Believe you meant Yoyofactory Velocity

2 Likes

Greetings, this is my first post and review. I figured Id talk about this before I post anything else. I just recently bought a neon green Yo-yo Velocity with the adjust-o-matic dial, and Im having a lot of fun. I dont know how to do many tricks except for the basic level 1 tricks so mostly I do loops and the long sleeper with my headphones on.

Pros.
Comes in a variety of colours!
The dial is adjustable for classical performance or string tricks.
It has a high quality bearing inside.
Perfect for beginners who are use to loops and long sleepers, but want the option to try string tricks all with one yo-yo.

Cons.
If you don’t know how to do string tricks you’ll be somewhat limited.

I clip it to my belt when Im out and about chillen. I told my friend all you need is a gameboy and a yo-yo and you’ll never be bored.

You are right, not sure why the ebay title has “evolutuion” when the proper name is on the packaging ???
I tried to edit my post HAHAHA but its a one time only thing. It turned into another “reply” :smiley:

Nice post. The velocity was my first throw I got when I started yoyoing again a few months ago. Its a really good beginners throw and great for learning to bind and learn the basics.

i’m with you on the Velocity. that was my first “real” yoyo i bought about 3 years ago. i still like using it is responsive mode. feels comfortable and i am used to it. i also have the green. great yoyo for the price and and do beg to interned tricks quite well.

gw

Having lot’s of fun with mine also.