Yo-Yo Side Caps Graphics?

Hey guys… :smiley: I have just got my new YYJ Kickside and a pair of Duncan Turbo Bumblebees, and learned the ton of new tricks… I´m an intermediate player just got into yoyoing. ;D

Here`s the question ;D: Is it possible to print the picture of the new caps and stick them onto the yoyo?? I saw on one website that they have posted the DarkMagic caps for print :-… so I´m wondering in what size to print it ??? ???.. and can somebody send me a website for it??? I´d be very thankful :slight_smile:

Firstly, just print a design about 5 cm in diameter on regular paper. Then take the existing caps and art out of the yo-yo and cut the design to the same size as the cap (be careful). Then glue your own circle of art on top of the caps.

-Jacob

If you know the pixel size of the image and what your printer resolution is you should be able to calculate the printed image size fairly closely. You can do test prints on plain paper to see how the size comes out. For example, if your printer prints at 300 dpi and you want a 1.75" cap, then you want to resize it to 525 pixels (300 x 1.75 = 525).

jhb, you really need to stop beating me to things :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: Srslyz, that is something to understand and remember :smiley:

Ya just gotz t’be quick… :wink: