Yo-Yo New England

As an adult noob who has noticed a dearth of throwers like myself in the immediate area, I’ve just created a Facebook page to help us organize and gather. Though I’m looking for others in CT, anyone can please feel free to ‘like’ the page. It’s ‘Yo-Yo New England’. All ages, all skill levels. Elitists, haters, trash talkers or ‘keepers if the throw’ need not apply.

I just “liked” your page!! I live in Western MA so I am not in CT but not to far off!!

Glad to see more adult yoyoers out there!!!

(where is BPG???)

Not sure what u mean by ‘bpg’? Maybe I gotta check the page and proofread. I’m in oxford/derby area

Thx for liking the page, btw!

No problem. BPG is a forum member from Southern NH…

There are actually many forum members close by!!

Me!

ooh!! me!! I’m in RI!

(Emerges from his cave…)

-bpg

1 Like

There you are!!!

A cave? Fancy. All I’ve got is this rock.

I’m in New England. I run the NH yoyo club

I could not find the Facebook page. If anyone has a link, that would be great. There has been a 21+ club here in New England for a bit. If you monitor the forum, maybe you can make it when the next date comes around. I’m in M.A., nice to know other adults are out there :wink:

1 Like

Northern CT here

Here is the link to the page. Sorry you couldn’t find it right off. First group page I’ve ever created so I still have to experiment about how to get the word out…

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yo-Yo-New-England/166527473500944

Thanks for checking it out. It’s kinda bare now, but will be building it up as time goes on.

Where abouts? (If I may ask)

I’m throwing in the Oxford area

Enfield/east windsor

I am from NH.
Same area as Shadowz143

liked!

1 Like

Disregard post on “Connecticut” … Thx!

I’m one of the original goers of the NH Yo-Yo club… But sadly, I don’t have a facebook. :-\