Yo-yo Enthusiasts Against Racism

Can you explain what you mean by this part of your post? I am genuinely trying to understand - I think I figured out the rest, but that’s tripping me up.

I really love Baucham and Fault Lines. I am all for being actively against racism, but unfortunately certain movements push CRT and other ideologies in the name of ending racism. Those ideologies delve into something much deeper - worldviews. I appreciate how Baucham navigates the issue of race and distinguishes it from the worldviews that have attached themselves to that cause.

4 Likes

I’m going to pause this thread for the evening and revisit with OP if we should reopen. I think a lot of this conversation is getting a little complicated and maybe in over our heads.

I do think the original intention shared was good and that maybe as the OP said reading some of the books mentioned to those interested would further help explain some of the concepts and ideas being discussed.

Again I will state thanks to everyone for keeping this as civil as it has been too. :heart:

14 Likes