yo yo damage

I hate it when my string breaks on a throw and it breaks and the yo yo hits the ground makes scraches or dents there is got to be a way to fix that. Makes me mad >:(

you just gotta deal with it as long AS it doesnt affect how it plays…

2 Likes

Welcome to the world of dings. There isn’t too much that can be done to reverse what has happened aside from purchasing a new one. However it is fairly simple to prevent the problem you say is causing the issue, check your string often and change it when it shows signs of wear, you might go through strings faster but you will save money in the long run because you only need to replace strings like normal not $60+ on a new yoyo.

Change your string often and this won’t happen.

billy mays, GROUT AID. jk i never tried that. i would just deal with it

Use the Marker!!!

xD

don’t sand much. makes a vibe. or u could do a satin job

I keep my homemade strings on my yoyos for a week, but I can’t use highlight for more than two days with out it looking like they’re going to break. If you don’t have the money to burn through strings that fast try making some strings they seem to last longer and it’s cheaper because you don’t have to pay for the labor or shipping.

I had a yoyo that I got for a really good deal, but it had a lot of damage, there wasn’t much I could do until my other friend suggested satining it. Satining works wonders