Yo-yo Cremation

Last week my first yoyo, a Duncan Mosquito, passed away. It was thrown at a wall and broke into many pieces. I laid it to rest tonight. It was cremated. In the morning I’m going to put the ashes in an “urn” (mason jar) and put it on my shelf of honor. Farewell my oldest friend. :’(

sniffle :’(

Would the smallest size baby food jar be more than sufficient? Maybe a prescription bottle? A baggie that a new bearing comes in?

Either way, I send condolences for your loss.

Tell me this is a joke, You didn’t actually burn your yoyo. :stuck_out_tongue:

sniffle :’(

:’(

:’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

guys you must understand he had age on his side…I know this was a terrible loss…but you have his kids to play with now…dont let his death hold you back from caring for those kids:(
sorry for your loss…
well known fact: an old duncan mosquito dies from wall crashes every five minutes.

IF WE JOIN TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE! :’(

1 Like

No. I did.

Sorry about your yo-yo :’( :’(

1 Like

rest in peace little yoyo. rest in peace :’(

Try glueing it back together :’(

Just curious, but wouldn’t the yoyo melt instead of turning to ashes?

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. I too have lost someone special in my life his name was “First Lime Green Dark Magic.” It was a long name, he was my first classy yoyo… He had a long life. I guess I might of over tightened him from time to time and the pressure finally got to him…

That can be fixed my someone who knows how to tap a yoyo.

… :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :cry:

something similar happened to my mosquito :’( my friend just happend to be using it and he threw “accidentally” to low and it shattered :’(

life goes on :’(

:’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(:’( :’( nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :’( :’( :’(

Come on, show some respect. We have a casualty here! A good yoyo has died in the service and all you can think about is how it would have melted and how half the pieces wouldn’t even burn therefore making it virtually impossible to turn it into ashes… How can you be so thoughtless… :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’(

1 Like

Well what do you want me to say? Today we’ve suffered a large casualty. It was a yoyo that survived being beaten half to death at the hands of a 5 year old but finally broke with one last hit. Amen. You happy?

Yah, yah i’m happy.