Message to the public

Your yoyos hate you, they want to hurt you. They want more than anything to take a knife and drive it through your eye.
But you know what? They wont. Why?
Cause you are in control, you are the master.
But be careful. Don’t go hoarding tons of throws only to never throw them. Yoyos actually want to be used, but when you have tons that just lay around, they start the revolution, they start the ideas, and one day, you won’t know what hit you. They’ll gang up on you and skin you alive and leave you hanging by chains in a dark place where you won’t know where in the hay you are.

Its fun to own yoyos, but when your love for yoyoing starts becoming more of a love for the yoyos, and not the actual fun in using them, you might want to think about it,

Im telling you, I made that mistake, and I almost didn’t make it, and I have a bunch of scars down my arm to show for the nights that the yoyos tried to take me, but they didn’t, and I learned my lesson.

Be careful. Throw your yoyos. Don’t abuse them, and don’t keep them in large groups near each other overnight.

Watch out guys.

If you know whats good for you, you’ll take my advice.

Good looking out.

J

Yes. I do know why.

It’s called “thumbs”.

My yoyos seem to want to make me happy. They definitely receive joy from being thrown.

I do agree. There’s no point in amassing a collection if you don’t intend to throw them. Toys are meant to be played with.

However, I do keep them in large groups. They are pack creatures and do well in groups. Kinda like dogs except they aren’t gonna pee on my carpet.

But, I’m gonna watch my back from now on just in case my glowing DieNasty attempts to lead a midnight charge. Better safe than sorry!

lol :smiley:

I think my Code 1 and Yuuksta are fighting to hit me or maybe because I just give them new sili

Some people collect old toys… but they sure as H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks don’t play with them, even though toys are meant to be played with. Do you know why? Because the toys they are collecting are for their collection, not for the toy box.

Some people collect stamps, which are meant to be put on envelopes…you won’t find them sticking their Horse and Rider Pony Express stamp to their next letter.

Some people collect yoyos for the same reason, to be collected.

yoyos are meant to be played just sayin.
:wink:

1 Like

Yup. Yoyos are meant to be played. Boxes and packaging are yoyo prisons.

Audio gear is meant to be used. When I got new ribbon mics, my crew was “what you gonna do with those” and I said “put them on these stands and put them in front of the guitar cabs!”

It is interesting to see you’re now saying be nice to yoyos, when not so long ago you were advocating dinging and beating them up. I take that yoyo rebellion you had must have changed your mind.

jojos are made to be played (with reckless abandon! hahaha)
just like I do with my skateboarding, and just like I do in the band with my gibby les paul.

they’re toys! enjoy them.

Nah, I just change my mind sometimes, either way, Im always right.
:wink:

I’m gonna go throw all the yoyos in my case.

I’m throwing away my Noctu now.

Well that will make it so angry it will come out and jurt you and take over the world and all our yoyos will gang against us.

Yeah, dude, don’t let it jurt you, that would be no fun.

correct me if im wrong, but have we not already had this conversation?

No. The conspiracy and paranoia elements are completely new. So, it’s all fresh again.

Yoyo’s are cannot perceive the concept of thought so therefore they cannot plot against you…
http://nyt.fi/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/trollface.jpg

You only say this because your yoyos haven’t risen against you in an organized revolt.

Yet.

When the time comes, be prepared! The yoyo apocalypse is coming! We shall all be judged and strung out!

Thats what you think normalyoyo, tell that to the guy who found his cat staked to a wall with knives through stretched skin, eyes ripped out, sliced from the top of the head through the nasal cavity and jaw, paws cut off, and inner organs pulled out through multiple slices through the body. It had burn marks too. singed fur, everything. A yoyo string was wrapped around its neck.

Tell me that they can’t plot against you.
Tell me that bro.

You can’t.

It was a joke… Need to get my daily dose of trolling hehehe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, lay off the energy drinks! They be messing with ya. Either that or your yoyos are upping the game and playing mind games with ya! Get a metal yoyo case with a lock and save yourself!

Oh, and was the string cotton, 50/50 or 100% poly?