yo rack

Here is a way I cleared yos off the counter. Made a yo yo rack on driftwood. Just ideas for anyone interested.http://

You have a very nice rack.

1 Like

That’s a nice idea, well executed as well.

Wow, super cool, looks awesome. The cold metal with the drift wood, nice combo. I love it.

It looks great, if you made a smaller version I would totally get one.

lol’ed

Thats awesome! Totally wish I would have thought of that. But then again, there is little drift wood in central Wisconsin.

Check the rivers, or make the trek to Lake Superior or Lake Michigan.

Very well done, nice collection. :slight_smile:

WOWZ. and I think it is the best I have seen all day.

Woah!

Helps to control chaotic collection…
I fish the Turtle Flambau Flowage. always bring back a couple for possible fish mounts.
Must be discrete , not allowed to pick too many pieces.

OT - Turtle Flambau Flowage - it’s on my list of destinations. Have to break out of my BWCA habits first.

looks cool and very innovative but what keeps the yoyo in place? it seems like it might drop your throw and make it hard to take the yoyo out without dropping it.
I would guess the pegs are tilted. how easily do the yoyos come out? would they drop from something hitting the wall?

I drilled on a piece of pine about a 3/8 in hole at about 10 degree angle.
Space must be about 1.5 in apart per yo.
Drill a straight line , this is tryle and error. Drill a pair of holes ,put a 2+ in dowel to test on your type of yos.
Then use the board as a jig to make holes on whatever you like, log, driftwood etc.
Back of the rack must have an eyelett and a hook or slanted screw in the wall, or else it all comes crashing down when you pull a yo that might be snug.

nice

The most creative rack I have ever seen!

I would buy one for shizzles if there were one that just held 5 yo’s or so.