YJYOYO - Segamonte

Why I like yoyos from YJ is because YJ always tries unique factors in their high-end models
But if you ask ‘Could they make good normal yoyos like others?’, Segamonte will be the answer

With average weight (65.5g), Segamonte is basically oversized yoyo which resembles Vegamonte - 68g yoyo from YJ.

Leaving enough power from Vegamote, YJ could add manueverability in Segamonte, making this yoyo’s performance high enough compared to other yoyos

But what I really like was this yoyo is ready to be returned
It can even return when the yoyo’s spin is weak that you might think could it return?

If you have in mind, please try it

5 Likes

Ok, I’m sure this is a simple case of me not paying attention, but I don’t recall ever even hearing ‘YJ’ yo-yos.

Your statement about YJ ??always trying unique factors in their high end yo-yos makes it sound like they’ve been around for years?

2 Likes

This reads like an advertisement.

3 Likes

YJ has been around forever. They’ve been the biggest Korean yoyo company since the early 2010s iirc.

They are the ones behind the ST Elmo, and also helped Topyo kickstart their company

4 Likes

Not fully tagged in to the catalog.

1 Like

It’s just the way Koreans who aren’t really good at speaking English seem to write. I can confirm cause I’m Korean myself.

2 Likes

Sorry 'casue I am foreigner, I couldn’t tell much about the good and bad things in detail
And also I want to focus on good factors than bad factors of the yoyo, so what I write can be seem like a advertisement :frowning:

4 Likes

I have to admit that YJ is not popular all around the world, but what I know about YJ is that they have been made yoyos almost 10 years.

3 Likes

I recognise this photo. You must be Xa from yoyodong right? Good to see you in the foreign forums mate :smiley:

3 Likes

When I review yoyos, I have to admit that focusing on good factors means it could be seen like an advertisement

Although I liked this yoyo, I don’t use segamonte often because it is just good enough, meaning this yoyo has no outstanding factors compared to other high-end yoyos.

1 Like

I didn’t expect to meet someone who knows me in another yoyo forums :sweat_smile:

Ok but this rainbow fade is kinda fire

2 Likes

I didn’t buy Time Slip because I don’t like Time Slip’s extreme H-profile shape, but I think that color is really on fire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The time slip is the single best selling unresponsive in korea by a country mile. I heard it has monstrous spin times that can easily compete with bimetals and especially for its price, it’s a steal.

They tend to market it as a “learning yoyo” to appeal its spin times, but I personally think it has no issues being a competition yoyo as it’s extremely stable, spins forever, and is built extremely well to boot. Think of Turning Point yoyos with their heavy but extremely stable and long spinning yoyos, but at a fraction of their price without sacrificing quality at all.

3 Likes

I am very sorry but I am laughing so much, in Italian the name of this yoyo has such a weird incredible meaning :joy:

Anyway it looks a good throw never heard about this brand before, wonder why they do not export all over the world so we can know some Korean brands!

1 Like

Now I have to look up this word in Italian, after finding out the meaning of ano. Which I recommend not to tell wife. Every so often now when I walk into the room she says, what’s up ano? :joy: