YJ-Sword Master

Before start, I am sorry because English skill is bad, so it could be seem like an advertisement written in the product introducement in yoyoexpert or any yoyo stores :frowning:

This yoyo is basically heavyweight yoyo with wide width(46mm).

I thought it could be a burden because this yoyo’s weight is about 68 gram and the high-end yoyos from YJ feels a bit heavier compared to their weight

This expectation was right since I felt the blue one is heavier than ASTer from TP, which is 2g heavier than Sword Master(Black one feels little lighter than blue one but it also feels heavier than other average yoyos).

This weight can be a double-edged sword since it could give extra power and stability but it could react bluntly when doing tricks.

However the movement was smooth, comfortable, accurate and even having the ablity to perform speedy tricks coexisting with the power and stability from its weight.

Speaking of its power, this is one of the strongest power I have ever throwed during my whole yoyo life, and of course gives you the feeling like ‘it spins forever’

Some people would not like it because of its heavy-weight I mentioned before, but for me, it was one of my best yoyos I have ever throwed in my life.

And with the affordable price(about 150$ or under), I am looking forward to see the day when this yoyo is on sale in yoyoexpert so more people could throw this beast and feel shock what I have felt in my first throw :slight_smile:

14 Likes