Yeti release date

I had heard from Andre and Chris that it was August 9th, but now I am not so sure. For 1, there’s nothing under new releases, and for 2, I read a post that from Andre that he was still trying to figure out a release date, as the yeti’s were still on route to him. Also, would August 9th at midnight mean the midnight closest to us, or the next?

Sorry for all the questions, just hoping you guys had some answers.

Note* this is the release of the black yetis, not the colored ones.

August 9. Think of it as late night August 8.

Nah, it’s Friday, August 9th at 11:59PM. So tomorrow night. This is according to the YYBB booth people who’re selling it at Worlds. I believe they’re going for a simultaneous release, so unless YYE is doing it 24 hours early, it’s tomorrow night.

That’s assuming it’s not delayed though; As far as I can tell, the shipment is running a little late. If they don’t have the shipment in by tomorrow, they can’t sell it. So it might be next week D:

Who’s right? kclejeune or snowmanjoshu?

It was scheduled for August 9th at 11:59 PM. The shipment might be late though, so just keep an eye out for any updates on that.

Okay, so it’s not “late tonight”, it’s “late tomorrow night”, and that may not even happen?

Sounds right.

Well darn. Hopefully they get in on time…

well it was definitely not last night so maybe its tonight.

Saturday at 10PM EST

My bad sorry guys. That’s usually how releases go so I assumed…

Nope, not your fault. You were right at first, but they had to change the date. I believe there were problems with the shipment. Apparently this will be a small release too.

so bummed :frowning: tomorrow i hope it drops :slight_smile:

YES! I HAVE TIME TO GET ONE.

AHAHAHAHA

Got mine las night at Worlds, here is the unboxing video.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks! How is it?

So when is it ?

Tonight at 10 p.m. est.

Thanks.