Yesen - YYR Messiah

Hi, I want to share my new atmospheric video with you.

Yoyo: 1st run beadblasted YYR Messiah

LOVE IT!!! That’s some super smooth play’n and I love that song! Not my normal style of music but something about it I just love.

How long have you been playing? I like !

Intense skill dude… seriously, one of my favorite videos I’ve seen for a while. Awesome.

So cool. How long you yoyoing? I like Slovakia ;D

Wow man. That was really good. Great style, difficult tricks, but you still looked comfortable doing all of it. Color me impressed. :slight_smile:

Wich string do u use?
Sick video

The Brightness of the String is Superb
awesome tricks and well taken video ;D

Finally their is someone who is fast and smooth. Amazing job. This needs to be on yoyoskills.com

WOW^___^

now answer those questions…lol

What kind of string was used & how long have you been throwing for?

other than that really amazing^__^

I don’t think anything other than the color of the string affected it’s brightness in this video. It was most likely bloomed in the editing process.

Absolutely incredible yoyoing man! The color and mood of the video were fantastic. That combined with your smoothness and steeze make this a very enjoyable video to watch. My only complaint is the music.

You better keep it up or else…

This video is the best I have seen in a very long time. Its like art. Your skill is ridiculous! Keep up the good work. I want more of these!

This was pure amazing. The tricks, the feel, the editing, and just the video was amazing.

Very Very Very nice. Will be Featured on YoYoSkills.com’s Tueday Roundup

I can’t get enough of this man! Awesome!

Thanks for your kind comments!

I used neon yellow Kitty String and color correction in video editing software to achieve good visibility of the string.

Fantastic video! Awesome style and tricks. :slight_smile:

wow… wow. I love that video. im really happy someone from Slovakia yoyos!!! cause i just got a message on facebook from a Slovakian dude, who says he’s my relative, i think that it’s a cool coincidence that this is the most awesome video ive seen in a while. maybe we’re related! ;D

so you want to try a dreadnought? ill trade you for the messiah hahhahaha i know in my dreams…

First of all i think i watched that video for at least 5 times… 2nd thing is that you are amazing at yoyoing… and finally and most importantly… awesome dog, my neighbor has a dachsand.

Great vid