Yayyy birthday soon! Suggestions needed.

And hahaha that’s really funny.

What I did was let my friends know about my yoyos and yoyoexpert so that they will buy me yoyoexpert gift certificates for my Bday. Haha.

Oh and the shutter can be siliconed, right?

Anything that uses pads can be siliconed really…

Maybe with newer yo-yos… but at one time pads meant silicone was probably not an option.

@ the OP - I know it doesn’t necessarily meet your requirements but I can’t recommend the Rally enough. I’ve had it in my pocket as my daily carry since I got it many weeks ago.

And… Happy early Birthday! :slight_smile:

Is the shutter quiet with the stock bearing?

Thank you guys for the suggestions! I don’t really have much of an interest in the rally. I’m really looking for a nice new metal.

I would doubt that it’s super quiet. Might want to pick up a 10 ball and some v4m. My vote goes to the Rally, simply because I haven’t tried the shutter. The rally is the best thing I’ve ever used under the $75 mark (count out B grades) and seriously is awesome. Rally or shutter, you won’t go wrong.

haha dude mine’s October First! :smiley:

Same here.

Hmm i’ll probably bump this thread like a week before my birthday to see if more people have tried the shutter.

The thing that I really want to learn is that finger spin bind thing. It looks so cool! Do you have to know horizontal to that bind?

It’s a horizontal monster. My bro gets mad because I’m constantly playing with his Shutter. :smiley: Also, the Shutter is considerably bigger than the g funk which might add some variety to your collection. :slight_smile:

[quote=“crococorey,post:32,topic:59346”]
The thing that I really want to learn is that finger spin bind thing. It looks so cool! Do you have to know horizontal to that bind?
[/quoete]

Well if you can do a fingerspin you’re doing horizontal :wink:

Hmmm im excited now.

Apparently the g funk is really goid for horizontal so if I start practicing now, maybe I’ll be able to fingerspin by my birthday.

Who told you that? I’d say it’s average to above average based on the shape… Stuff that are V shaped are really good for horizontal. You can still learn though. It’s not like it’s a dm2… But to be honest, you don’t really need to know traditional horizontal to be able to fingerspin

Ok. In almost all of the review that I’ve read it saus that it is perfect for horizontal because it has really big walls or something.

Anyone else have anything?

Ok guys im supposed to tell my dad (to tell my grandpa) which yoyo i want now. Im going with the shutter. Thanks for all your guys’help!