x-Convict Sleep Time

What the (sorry!) are you talking about?

It’s all in your throw…week throw, short spin time…strong throw (not to the point where you explode :smiley: ), you get a long and smooth spin time.

As for setting records, add rubber weight rings to make your x-convict heavier, thus prolonging spin time, and last but not least clean your bearing and add a tinsy drop of light lube…then your all set ;D

practice, practice, practice
~gorrilla_yo808

he means like he SLEPT(SLEEP get it like at night when you go to bed)
and we’re talking about x-convict and he’s saying he’s never been CONVICTED of anything
it’s a weird pun

Oh… that’s what it means…

I’m surprised people missed that one initially xD

It was my satire at the thread, since asking about sleep times is pretty ridiculous.

It has a bearing. It sleeps longer than you need wink

Okay! Mine slept for about 6:30! My set-up is the stock bearing uncleaned with a little thin jam lube, two Tez silicone o-rings instead of the rubber ones, and thick Merc shims. I leave the side caps ON, giving it a much more aerodynamic shape. Keep in mind that the yoyo will be slowed down a lot during play. Mine only slept this long because I just held it there without playing with it while it slept.

Anyway, a completely stock X-ConVict should sleep for about 4:30.
Hope this helped! ;D

facepalm

You can’t say “Oh well I timed my sleeper with this yoyo and got it to sleep for this long so everybody should be able to get it to sleep for this long.” It just doesn’t work like that.

Also, if it has a bearing, it can sleep more than long enough to do some tricks, as long as you have a good throw.

I didn’t say everybodys will sleep that long, I just clocked mine and then estimated what a stock one should sleep like. :wink: