WYYC2017! Guess the TOP 3 Yo-Yos & WIN!

How did you know?!

By the time stamp (03:07:34 PM), I’d say he posted after the results were in. Note that the 1A finals were scheduled for 3:45 Reykjavik time, which is 4 hours ahead of the time here. And he actually edited his post later yet (« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:44:09 PM by jeffrobob »).

Also note that he broke the rules by posting twice.

yeah I kinda figured, was being a bit sarcastic :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, no one guessed the top 3 correctly before 1A finals had started. BUT, we decided we can’t leave you guys without any prizes! ;D ;D

2 out of 3 isn't bad, so we're going to give a Radius to the person who got 1st and 2nd place correct, and a $25 gift card to everyone else who got 2 out of the 3 correct!

Congrats to Dragoneg, The only person to predict Radius and Vacation as 1/2! You win a C3yoyodesign Radius!!

AAAND a $25 gift card goes to these guys for predicting 1st and 3rd as the Radius & Shutter!

Viet Lam Duc
Upmanyu
JKnox
PieEater44
angle731
jdyoyoer

Thanks for playing everyone! I will be messaging later today with gift cards!

4 Likes

Congrats to those who won! And thanks yoyoexpert for still giving out prizes! That’s very generous :slight_smile:

So… I don’t get anything for being ‘close’?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No participation awards here doc!

Doc, you were robbed. Sadly, I must have slept through the contest as my guesses would have been:
Original wooden butterfly
repro wooden butterfly
new plastic imperial

I had to add grasshopper as one of my choices so I would have something different from everyone else :smiley: