Wyyc alternate freestyle videos

One thing i am noticing about these alternate freestyles is that the players are more relaxed and just having fun. I am actually enjoying these a little more than the actual competition freestyles. These to me are showing the fun of the hobby. Don’t get me wrong, the actual freestyles are mind blowing and I enjoyed watching them. These are just more “fun”. God, I hope that makes sense.

I was just thinking the same thing, I would love to get a tutorial on that.

Have to agree, they should hand out black tshirts at the entrance… :stuck_out_tongue:

Dat style tho…

By the way, I think how he does it is he binds, catches the yoyo midway, then pulls it tight. Really nice move…I mean I’m just blown away with this guy.

Done! :slight_smile:

I agree with what has been said, people seem to be enjoying themselves a lot more in these freestyles and it’s nice to see. I know that Worlds is very precisely judged and one usually needs to do an obscenely difficult routine to win, but I do wish that sometimes people could just have more fun on stage. It really makes a freestyle enjoyable to watch. :smiley:

Maybe we can have more of these for entire live events. Not contests or even “battles,” but just people getting to take the stage and create greatness. I’d totally come to see something like this. No incentives, no pressure, just chill. I’d love this actually.

1 Like

Let’s please move back to the topic. No more discussion on the alternate subject is necessary.

@SteveBrown - How about Ed next? :slight_smile:

Ed has requested that his freestyle not be posted, so it’s been deleted.

Offer stands: If GustYo promises to stay out of this thread, I’ll post Chuck right now. Otherwise, his goes up last. ;D

Sorry guys. It was awesome to be involved, but it just wasn’t a good performance. It didn’t deserve to be included among the rest. Take those 3m and watch Nate again.

Come on Ed, I post videos, and my best performance was when the yoyo didn’t leave a bruise when it hit me. :wink:

I just spent 20 minutes cleaning this thread. Please stay on topic. Thanks.

2 Likes

thanks for that! It wasn’t fun watching that conversation hahaha.

1 Like

In that Drew Tetz video, what yo-yos were used during that performance? I know he used at least 3.

I have to agree with yooldman, I was really looking forward to seeing you throw as well.

So in other words, you are breaking Rule 33, stop it. :wink:

:slight_smile: this ^^