WYYC 2025 Predictions?

I made this type of thread last year, and it proved to be pretty popular. So why not go at it again?

As most of us know, the World Contest rotates between North America, Europe, and Asia, in that order, which means in 2025 it will be in Europe. The only question is which city it is in. My best guess is Budapest, which is where it was for the 2020 contest ( didn’t turn out so well). But since yoyoing has grown in popularity in the past few years, they could get a bigger market, such as London or Paris. Anyways, where do you think it will be?

1 Like

Maybe they will do it in Prague again or maybe Iceland.

2 Likes

Iceland would be so much fun! Takes my vote.

2 Likes

i hope not iceland solely due to the cost of getting there and staying there for basically everyone.

1 Like

the last time I flew into Iceland the first question border control asked me was “do you have enough money to be here?” lmfao

3 Likes

I would be at least semi surprised if it wasn’t Prague.

2 Likes

I would love Munich or Hamburg but that’s just me.

3 Likes

as much as I’d love a budapest worlds I can’t see them not picking prague

Im hungarian so i would bee happy if it would be here but its probably prague

2 Likes

I could see Budapest being the next spot to make up for 2020 but Prague would make sense too. I would love for it to be in Germany personally. The German Yoyo Championship is usually in Leipzig, but for Worlds it would be make more sense for it to be in Berlin or Frankfurt.

For the next one in Asia I could see it being in Seoul since there’s been a rise in yoyo champions from Korea.

And I think it would be fun for the next North American one to be in Orlando for old time’s sake, but I could see them picking somewhere in Canada since it hasn’t happened there yet.

1 Like