WTB: dv888 or similar

I want an undersized metal or bi-metal throw that I can just grab and go. I don’t mind taking my full sized throws with me, but they do start to feel a bit funnyand bulgey in the pocket.

I don’t mind if it’s the most inspiring yoyo, as long as it’s 50mm-ish in diameter and not super wide. The dv888 seems to fit that bill. Hitman Pro in decent condition might also fit the bill. If you think you have yet another alternative, cool beans.

I don’t mind (indeed, I expect for the price I’m offering) dings and scratches that don’t affect playability; big sharp gouges are out, though. :wink:

Here’s the trick: looking to pay $20 shipped to Canada. If you’re in the US, it’s likely going to cost you $7 for USPS in a bubble envelope, leaving only $13 for the throw. If that suits you, great! The more likely scenario is a Canadian spotting this thread. Not that shipping is cheap here (Canada Post, you ripoffs!) but it should be a little less.

Daytime, not 3am when nobody’s awake bump.

Only this one more bump. If they’re no nibble, I’mma have to just suck it up and keep my eyes on the BST. :-/