Wow general yo did it again

The hub area looks interesting. The inward dome kinda reminds me of the movitation…just a little. Also, it seems like the bad@$$ engravings are gonna be affected as well.

Just got this in the mail today. It’s my favorite yoyo now, but I won’t say much. I’ll let you guys try it out and see for yourself how well it plays!

Here are a couple shots. To the left is a Sleipnir, and to the right is the V. The Prestige weights 66g and is wider than both of these.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2069/u6bz.jpg

2 Likes

Finger Spins!!! Looks great!

Oh my gosh…
Looks amazing for horizontal though!

I can’t wait to see colorways! Even though I love raw, a nice blast is a beautiful thing.

It is!

That is the best news I’ve heard all day

Cant wait for this throw! :slight_smile:

Im really tired of people commenting about ‘hype’ on EVERY SINGLE new throw that comes out. Its a general yo, they have a proven track record for consistent amazing throws through history. Why wouldnt i and everyone on this forum be excited? Are people jealous of excitement and happiness for a new throw? i dont know that answer but i cant wait to be in the presence of something prestigious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This thing looks amazing. A buddy of mine has a raw Majesty that throws like butter. Might have it up on B/S/T here soon but it definitely looks like I might pick up a Prestige at some point. Beautiful throw.

If Ernie makes a blue and silver one I will buy one for sure… Actually make that two for sure.