Hello from General-Yo!

Back at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great stuff… now check yer e-mail!

Woot!! ;D

helloo thar! I love seein metal yoyo’s bein cut like nothing. You need to make more 5 stars! ;D

btw, nice sig samad.

Yes! ;D

Sweet, Too Bad I can’t afford one, Even if I get the money for one they sell out too quick. :frowning: But great to see them in Production

^this! Plus I should get to test one ;D

lol im in wit dat ;D :stuck_out_tongue:
but seriously, how could you discontinue such a beast.

I think it’s because General-Yo isn’t exactly a big company. They probably don’t have the time and money to continuously produce all of their yoyos over and over and over agian.

Also why would you need to test one when they were already being sold?

it certainly deserves to be a big company. oh and the test thing was a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome, I really want a Hatrick, hopefully I can get one this time!

why shouldnt i test one? plus they could try something new and need it tested like a new axel or something

theyre not going to let some kid test something they will have someone local and who knows Ernie test it. Plus why would they need to test an axle? please use your brain next time.

Actually I’m pretty sure that Ernie throws. He can test himself. Also he has a team. Wouldn’t you let your team test rather than some local kid or someone you don’t even know? I’d trust someone that is very well experienced to do the testing.

oh and the test thing was a joke :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Did no one else see this?

what websites can you buy them off of?

Hey hey hey, I’m a local kid! >:(

But you know I love ya Casey. :-*

I did. But only he was joking, not the other person who posted after him.

But let’s stay on topic guys, and make the moderators job easier.

Wow. It looks so tiny in the video. I thought it looked like a trumpet mouthpiece at first. :smiley:

It’s just beatiful to see such presicion machinery cutting out a piece of metal.