Wow general yo did it again

Congratulations on being part of something that looks amazing!

That center hub is beautiful - The spikes are fun, but that just emanates beauty and class.

I hope they release a clearcoat annodize or nickel-plated - Spashes are fun but that organic, metallic look is phenominal.

The OneDrop guys seem to be loving their Prestiges!

Itā€™s a mighty fine yoyo. Ernie knows what heā€™s doing.

3 Likes

Another must have for sure. My poor walletā€¦

What is this supposed to mean?

I think it just means is that as of the start of this thread, all we knew was that General Yo is about to release another yoyo, and that itā€™s pretty. Anything other than that is just plain old fanboy hype. Since then weā€™ve learned that very few have actually played it, but that they did like it.

What is this supposed to mean?

He was being a smart @$$, but I guess he had nothing better to do. That aside the prestige looks great.

No. He was talking about hype, for those of you who donā€™t get it. By his post, he is implying that thereā€™s nothing really special about it, so the title must be referring to the fact that gen yo made another yoyo. however, he posted before people like paul dang got in and gave some first impressions. So, weā€™ll just have to wait and see, I suppose. :slight_smile:

Yeah I could care less it was still a smart @$$ post, I donā€™t get the fanboy and the fanboy hate club stuff that goes on here. I like Ernie and support General-Yo for my personal reasons Iā€™m not a fanboy but I just like knowing m money goes to great people that are an asset to the yoyo community so my post was in support if the really cool looking new throw from Ernie, Iā€™m sorry that some donā€™t like it, but oh well there will always be some that donā€™t like a brand and to cant make everyone happy.

Bottomline you donā€™t like the topic or post the. Pass on by do t stop and post sarcasm or something that takes away from the topic at hand as there is enough of that in the world we donā€™t need it here too.

WTF? Youā€™re saying Iā€™m a fanboy hater? I donā€™t care what you like. Ernie is a friend of mine. He makes great yoyos. What else did you want me to do? Throw a party?

Yes.

Ok, what I think is happening is Gen yo is getting hype. Gen yo started off as a small company, but they quickly grew to be favourites among the community, especially with the Majesty and Model 10, I think. So, I believe they are starting to acquire hype. Of course, there is nothing wrong with hype. I am just saying that hype happens to any company that gets known for their quality of products, like Gen yo. Gen yoā€™s hype is nowhere near, say, CLYW, but its starting to grow. :wink:

And before you jump on me, Snafu, go back and read my post. I was NOT insulting Ernie or Gen yo. I was NOT insulting you guys and calling you fanboys. I for one think Gen yoā€™s designs are pretty cool. And that bad@$$ logo, its just pure awesome.

I donā€™t care if people are hyping General Yo or not. They are great yoyos. They actually deserve hype. Itā€™s proven hype.

Indeed. Proven hype is a term that I think fits this pretty well.

Soā€¦why are we all arguing again?

Misinterpretation of tone/statements over the Internet.

Iā€™m just glad Ernie is putting out another good throw :slight_smile: lets throw a party! It might not be the best brow ever but I like all my general-yo throws so far I donā€™t think this one will be different, but it could happen.

Wow

Another yoyo I get to feel bad about because I canā€™t afford expensive yoyos. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe heā€™ll price it like the OG Torrent @ $80ā€¦ :smiley: