Worst yoyo

Is this jokes… I’m confused

I was excited to get one of these as a kid, but i ended up being frustrated at yoyoing because of how inconsistent this thing was.
YomegaSaberFire4Infobox

Im a huge fan of the Butterfly XT. Not the basic fixed axle butterfly.

Sorry, but you’re wrong. :laughing:

1 Like

youre right, my mistake :pensive:

2 Likes

Grammar counts and you are correct, as the Inhaler is defiantly A Return Top :+1:

2 Likes

I think even the version prior to the current version is perfectly good. The Butterfly shape is classic for a reason.

1 Like

I’ll chime in on what was possibly the grossest yoyo I’ve seen.

I thought it was a wad of raw hamburger at first when my coworker @MrJamez showed me this gem.

7 Likes

She’s a looker though. Ohhh carbon fiber. Anyway.

1 Like

I do love that red hazard lock wheel.
Said no one ever. What are the odds it comes unlocked during play?

I don’t think we can call a functional yoyo the worst if its value was free .

1 Like

Way back in early 00’s there was this Brazilian manufacturer called Vulto that made a yoyo called Saga (Vulto Saga | YoYo Wiki | Fandom).

Oh geeez that was the worst yoyo I’ve ever touched.

Still got mine somewhere at my parents house tho.

2 Likes

The dumpster fire plays better than the inhaler tbh :joy:

5 Likes

i dunno but its like a poor man’s hubstacks

2 Likes

yea, but the 10 cent gift baggy yoyos you’d get at a birthday party when ur 7 beg to differ

4 Likes

I’m just trying not to start something. I got no dog in this but yall really tilting toward a thread lock.

1 Like

To support all these yoyo makers, we really should do like a Pay it Forward package like those modded responsive yoyos being passed around with all these yoyos in it :laughing:.

That would be fantastic lol.

2 Likes

IMG_6093

7 Likes

Honorable mention?

1 Like

I get at least one or two people a month asking for more. My answer is always the same. “Do you WANT to tempt fate and bring 2020 back for another round?”

4 Likes