Worst Yoyo Experience?

Got a yoyo stolen from me today at a meet.

Very angry about that.

Let me go on a tangent about why I hate theft. I will keep it brief:

I was doing a multi-day event, and on Day 2, the featured band played. Nothing great, but way better than I had expected. They decided to stick around on day 3, and they were helping themselves to my gear. While all the stuff they stole would easily fit inside a backpack, it cost over $10K. They were also picking and choosing too. Oh, don’t take BOTH, just take 1. Take all his wireless transmitters and accessories… Stupid. But, because they stole my lavs that went with my wireless transmitters, and teh transmitters as well, well, that screwed my entire next year. I had over 200 booked corporate gigs that needed that gear, and I didn’t have the funds to replace it. So, I had to cancel all those gigs, which caused me tremendous business problems and severely damaged my reputation.

Math time: 200GigsX$500 per event = $100,000.00. Yeah, bankable money.
Almost lost my house as a result of this theft.

I hate theft.

If anyone sees an Aero-Yo CO2 Cold Metal on Ebay or BST, let me know. It’s probably mine.

Thanks!

I <3 Badminton.

1 Like

Getting hit in the face, lol.

On what you said.

I hate theft also, my family had been living on our property for like 18+ years and the Sheriff come to our house…  He tells us that we don’t own our property…  The guy we bought it from sold it to us illegally…  Years of lawsuits following that…

On a side note, I think my Di Base was stolen…  Or just lost, I that, I hope I find it someday.

Quitting. It was the worst decision I’ve ever made.

Having a YYF whip shatter on me (that’s the reason why I only throw YYJ) and getting blind for a few days cause of it.