World of Midgard Video.

Check this video I made from the WoM (World of Midgard) beta. It’s a game for PC/Mac/Android but its in a private beta ATM like and comment if you like it!

Check out their website at:http://www.worldofmidgard.com

Here is the story that goes with it:

I tackled the Ancient Ents and Ants easily then I ventured into the Desert and discovered a city hidden among the vast dunes of the scorching desert. While exploring the city I found a portal that teleported me to a ‘Werewolf Instance’ where I found strang half-wolf, half-human creatures. As I slew werewolves left and right I noticed I was edging toward a large underground auditorium, where a beast of gigantic proportions was standing waiting for it’s next meal. I stood there in shock as I realized it was to late to hide, he had already spotted me and was lumbering toward me, a giant axe in his right hand. I readied myself for a battle that would surely be one to the death for me or him I knew not. I hoisted my axe and began attacking him…The rest was a blur of adrenaline-rushed, gruesome images. Before I knew it, it was over…I was the victor! I was covered in his gore and my breath was ragged as I made my way back to the portal… - by Cascade

Bump! Anyone like the video?