World Cup?

the good team is going to win ;D

Costa rica ;D ;D ???

Thoughts on the whole Suarez incident?

Yuki

hilarious. While I do think what he did was uncalled for, unsportsmanlike, and definitely deserves so rather high consequences, it’s still hilarious to me.

Completely and utterly ridiculous. I will agree with DrAwesome, it’s hilarious. But I hope they give him the longest ban possible (24 games). I don’t care how good you are, or who you are, you can’t get away with biting people once, much less three times.

I just wonder what goes through his head…it’s such a…random angry response.

It’s funny, but at the same time I would be afraid to play against him just because he has the possibility of biting me lol. I think he should not play for the rest of the world cup and get a job as a zombie on the walking dead :smiley:

Just read an interesting article that you’re more likely to be bitten by Suarez on a soccer pitch (about a 1 in 2000 chance) than you are to be bitten by a shark (about 1 in 5.7 million). I think it’s sad that he feels he needs to resort to this sort of thing (he’s generally a bit of a grub anyway) because he is an absolutely top notch striker.

Yuki

Sometimes he just gets hungry. The time he bit someone while playing for Liverpool was funnier.

lol I don’t know how he kept getting away with it but he got banned for four months so justice has been served.

He’s lucky he only copped a four month ban given his past indiscretions.

Yuki

Meh, four months for a third time offense…they should have given him the maximum 24 game ban, IMO.

Also,

SPOILER ALERT***

THE USA GOT OUT OF THE GROUP OF DEATH! Not with quite the result I was hoping for, but man alive I’m still happy.

Don’t worry they will get eliminated soon enough lol

shut up hahaha. Hopefully they’ll make it pretty far.

Have faith, man. Nate Silver says has a chance of beating any team at the World Cup. It’s just a low chance. :wink:

I think the US next game will not be as hard as today’s vs GER. they should make it past next Tuesday!

It’s no sure thing, but I think we definitely can!

Yeah I think they can definitely pull off a win against Belgium, but after that they might face Argentina and then… well let’s just say the road ends for USA xD

Technically still winnable. Chances just drop to something like 20%. =P

They’ve got a decent chance against Argentina if both teams keep playing the way the they have been during the group stages. US have looked pretty good and Argentina’s defence looks a little shaky.

Yuki