work throws?

I have 2 DV888s and they are in the take to work EDC category.

Skyva, magic yo purple Line and the one I pay homage to for the start of it all the pro z set to unresponsive with slim ir pads and completed by custom thick spacer and size a center track. Of course all for use only during smoke brakes and I stay quite productive

I usually just clip whatever yoyo Iā€™m feeling that day onto my belt. Itā€™s been a Big Dipper or a chief lately. I worked at an apple orchard but the season just ended so now I gotta find a different job thoughšŸ˜‚

First yoyo I pick up is usually the work throw, but I keep about a 2 dozen yo-yos in different areas so its pretty convenient to have something to play with. Lately its been a yyf daydream.

I bring all of my Yoyos to work! I try to get as much yoyoing in as I can, because I work such long hours I donā€™t have time at home really. But I prefer to bring my Replay pro just because itā€™s plastic.

I have a Shutter that sits on my desk at work. I named it ā€œWorkplace Shutter.ā€ I throw it every once in a great while, when tumbleweed is blowing through the office, and Iā€™m the only one around. There is usually Workplace Shutter, a few begleri, and a cube sitting on my desk. A few people might figure it out, when the cube that wasnā€™t solved, is solved the next time they see it, and vice versa. Or, Workplace Shutter shifts from the left side of the desk, to the right. They think my begleri is a like a stress ball type activityl, so they donā€™t pay that much mind at all.

I plan to add a hand spinner for when Iā€™m on some boring work call or in a meeting. Itā€™s a lot more low key, and you can do it under the desk, in a meeting, while reading, or without drawing much attention. Yo-yos would draw the most attention out of all the work toys. Kendama would be the only thing more distracting in the workplace, so I havenā€™t bothered to bring one, even for decoration. :smiley:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5610/30159697264_a6f5583d3c.jpgWorkplace Shutter by Total Artist, on Flickr

1 Like

Nice man, iv got that same shutter too.

1 Like

Thanks, Workplace Shutter has an identical twin named ā€œHomeBase Shutter,ā€ I liked that one so much I bought it twice. :wink: I also like the silver version with the engraving on it.

My Marquis goes in my bookbag to class with me every day. Itā€™s a great size and a lovely little throw and I can go up to the 5th floor of the Humanities building between classes and throw for an hour, then tuck it in the pocket of my cargo pants and hit the books.

My sparked FG Tundra is my #1 work throw.

I keep many of my Tom Kuhn yoyo on display at work. I also keep a dv888 (responsive) and horizon there. I tend to keep a loop1080 in my jacket pocket.

I often have an OD Cafe Racer or String Theory Singularity (first nice metal I ever bought) with me. Otherwise, I carry a Yelets, Dingo, or Executive.

I work for myself but carry throws for me are plastics. Still got my Lynn Fury going with me but mainly I swap between the OneStar and the Protostar.