Wooly Marmot

My friend got one.

just ordered the last orange w/ blue speckle will be here in two days, was about to wait for the chief then changed mind lol maybe ill buy both or just wait for the next chief drop??? i do really want a chief

only 4 marmots left better get one quick who ever wants one. Cant wait to try it out this will be my first clyw yoyo I hear it plays fast light and floaty and thats just my style, so hopefully it will be my new favorite throw.

well its my favorite yoyo and i have some good ones this was also my first clyw.

My wooly marmot was playing very unresponsive and quiet I loved it then after 4hours of play it became very responsive and also very noisy what do I do?

Try cleaning the bearing.

yea its the bearing take the caps off and clean it in zippo or spirit, also check to see that the response silicone it not sticking up and is recessed if not may want to order some silicone from the local hardware shop or wallmart even autozone or napa. I heard the bearings suck in a review i wouldnt know yet could just be some dirt. If you clean it out and its still responsive I would contact Chris over at clyw see what he says.

1 Like

I cant believe they havn’t sold out yet…wow

i cleaned the bearing and lubed it after i cleaned it it was quiet but still responsive.

there’s your problem, bro.
any lube, even thin lube, will make a bearing responsive. either deal with the responsiveness until you break in the lube, or play it dry.

I had the same problem, unresponsive out of box for first 4-8 hrs of play then started acting up. Opened it up and spun the bearing which should spin for at least 10sec only sun for 4 or 5 sec so i cleaned the bearing and was unresponsive again. I have done this about 3 times every 8 hrs of play or so, the 3rd time i left the bearing covers off and its been way over 8hrs of play and no probs yet, also the new snow track silicone pads clyw is using are flush with the side walls maybe even sticking up very slightly so once the silicone breaks in a bit it’ll be even better, but I plan on buying a kk ceramic bearing and flow-able silicone in the next week or so, I’ll be sure to leave a post letting you know how my marmot plays before and after the new bearing and silicone.

Still love my new marmot tho. anyone else just buy from this batch of marmots and now have a new favorite throw. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ive had mine for 2 years i think? Its hulksmash very rare

|Y|O|R|E|D| @~~