Wooly Marmot review

First off it is Marmot not mammoth or marmat. This yoyo is a quality light weight, undersized yoyo. Caribu Lodge has done something right with this one. I love larger yoyos, but i still have a place in my heart for this yoyo. This yoyo is one of the most beautiful ones out there, if you dont belive me then google it. Jensen Kimmitt pretty much created this yoyo, along with CLYW. Here are the specs.
Manufacturer Caribou Lodge Yo-Yo Works
Shape Butterfly / Wing

Weight (g) 65.20
Width (mm) 40.59
Diameter (mm) 50.16
Gap Width (mm) 4.23
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x .500 x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Flowable Silicone

Play:
The Marmot is extremely fast. If you are a fast player, get one. The yoyo is pretty smooth and plays great at low speeds. It took me a while to realize that this can also play as smooth as butter.
Look:
I can’t say anything that will give this yoyo props. BEST LOOK EVER (mabye except the Mutant DNA).
Feel:
Fits like a glove. I like to grind and i can thumb grind for over 15 seconds. It was made for smaller string tricks. This thing feels like it got bead, soda, sand, and every other kind of smoothing to me. Best grinder i have.
Overall:
This is the best yoyo i have played with. I just wish it had come with a SPEC bearing.

I have four paint chips. Two are from the first throw, and two are from my sister.

I don’t think you can link directly to the other store…

Correct me if I’m wrong…

If they’re just specs its fine. We dont have the CLYW yoyo here yet so no specs on YYE, herego its fine to use the other sites for info.

1 Like

Good review man!! ;D

Can i see some pictures…

Anyway excellent review BTW

~gorrilla_yo ;D

look at my pic. for a pic.
edit: sorry, changed it to a mutant

What is that supposed to mean? Jensen Kimmit had nothing to do with the creation of CLYW.

And the review needed much more detail imo.