oops didnt mean to thank you

1 Like

CLYW Back In Black (and white) Marmot

Here is my finalized version of the Great White Marmot :3

Loljawscopy xD

Color

B/W Outline

WOOLY RAMBOMOT

You just ripped artwork. That left arm was a part of Zomby marmot.

I don’t know if that’s not allowed here, but, it’s definitely against the law.

edit:

fixed

The furry part. It was ripped.

MIGHTY MORPHIN MARMOT

What’s with everyone and Paint? You know GIMP and paint.net are free, and they’re both exceptional Graphics programs.

Yes I know that those are free but on Windows 7 the Paint is more powerful that it ever was so you can do pretty better things without having a lot of trouble.

Altough I believe that Photoshop and Illustrator FTW :slight_smile:

I have Paint.net and Photoshop, Paint.net is so much easier for a job like this, and Windows 7 Paint is not better.

this was a question chris from CLYW answered

"Oh and for the arm … there is an arm on the boxart. “Plus there might be some images floating around of him with an arm.”

i took zombie marmots arm read the comments :slight_smile:

[size=10pt]Gnarly Marmot[/size]

I was comparing the Windows 7 Paint with the other Windows Paints :slight_smile: ! In that perspective it’s better for sure. Comparing it with the rest of the available applications, no it’s not :slight_smile:

Man, all of you guys have AMAZING Marmots… I’m thinking about sketching one out and taking a pic of it. Don’t know what it should look like though. Oh and I made a Gamer Marmot, you like?

Gamer Marmot:
http://a.imageshack.us/img833/2410/gamermarmotentery7.jpg

I asked my brother witch one I should do next, but He started talking about some game so thats where I got this idea. And of cousre I had to make a Activion Tee sence my mom works there, and the hat is a Bungie logo.

All of your guys Marmots are awesome looking and cool. I wish I was that good at making Marmots, lol.

This is were bad marmots go:

Devil Marmot:

sick nasty!!!

1 Like

I have paint.net, how do I make the arms?

thanks