wooly marmot and bassalope

okay this is one of those post that i didnt put that much effort into, im just trying to start up a conversation. Does anyone have any dirt on either of the two new CLYWs. This is all i know.
WOOLY MARMOT:
Jensen Kemmet Sig
Undersized peak
Releases this Summer
Thumb Grind Lip
Around 65 g
makes me piss myself often
BASSALOPE:
Sebby Sig
Whole new direction for CLYW
Releases June!!!
Looks like Dwarf from Snow White.
But does anyone know anything else like if the Bassalope will be responsive and if they will use their famous CLYW “paintjobs of awesomeness!!!”
FEEL FREE TO CHAT, ARGUE, ARGUE WITH SAMAD, AGREE WITH SAMAD, OR BANG YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL BECAUSE YOU LOST ANOTHER ARGUMENT WITH SAMAD OR YOU CANT WAIT FOR THESE TWO TO COME OUT!!! ;D

lol um this thread hasnt been posted in for at least 120 days lol. Well i got one of the new bassalopes and they are awsome, best yoyo i ever tried hands down, the only thing i dont like is its response system. i HATE the pads i am going to put in chaz pads when these wear out. Also, i think that the bassalope is better then the wooly

1 Like

If you know you are necroing, why the heck do ya’ do it? I am SURE that ATLyoyohitman has solved his problem already. Please don’t bring up dead posts.

1 Like