Wooden or Plastic Spinworthy Unresponsives

Basically anything. Zebrawood, oak, purpleheart, maple, wenge to name some. There is no extra cost for exotics.

Finished like that look nice for a while but show wear and tear fairly quickly depending on how much they are used. I don’t recommend it.

I keep all of mine raw. They fair better with age that way, and feel better in the hand.

Weight will definitely be in the 65-68g range.

6 Likes

I’d love to be the first on this run if you’ll have me, I understand the pricing especially with international shipping, and grabbed some extra funds as I find a handmade wooden unresponsive far more enticing than any metal yoyo at this moment in time for me.

Shoot me a message with your PayPal email and I’ll friends and family you $120.

My preference would be purple heart wood please.

If not interested in doing so at this time, totally cool, let me know at your leisure.

1 Like

Thanks! However, I would like to make it before any transaction. That way, you can see it before buying.

1 Like

More than understandable, look forward to seeing how it all works out for you, I very much hope it ends up being something the community appreciates and purchases.

This one is pretty cool, that i made a while back. (Sold ages ago).

14 Likes

I would definitely like a wooden responsive yoyo. Any wood SW would use would use would be good. But my preference would be wenge only for sentimental reasons. ($120 + shipping would be very reasonable.)

PS. My preference is responsive but I would be happy to have unresponsive if it meant getting an SW.

2 Likes

I own both, in multiples… and if you’re gonna make me choose between one or the other… I will choose not to vote sir!

6 Likes

Do people care about the shape? Like is organic preferable for a wood unresponsive?

5 Likes

Cool, its like a Wooden Edge Beyond meets Replay Pro. Looks awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’d personally prefer a more organic shape. In a wood yoyo I’d mostly just be looking for something that feels great in my hand rather than a high performance throw. As I’ve said I’m pretty new to yoyos so take it with a grain of salt.

3 Likes

I think most of the people after wood throws want something comfortable so organics fit better

5 Likes

Organic for me but anything you design and build will be a classic.

5 Likes