WILL BUY ANY AND ALL RECREV

Hey all, as the title states quite blatantly, I am looking for RecRev yoyos, reason being my very first metal yoyo was a RecRev sine//saw, and I was absolutely blown away by how much fun it was to use, and to this day, 6 years later, I still haven’t found another yoyo that even compares to the sine//saws playability. So, now that RecRev appears to be as good as out of business, I feel incredibly guilty for not buying more throws by them when I had the chance, and I’m trying to right that wrong by collecting as many yoyos by them as possible.

I’m still a student, so I might not be able to pay you the money as soon as you PM me with an offer, but I get my paycheck once every two weeks, so as long as someone hasn’t already offered me that same model, I will be able to buy it eventually.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that we can come to an agreement if you have something you are willing to sell me.

Already have deals worked out for a sine//saw and a first gen oktave, thanks to everyone whose PM’d me thus far!

Birthday bump (completely not overused)

Bumpletely not overused bump

I have 4 sent you a PM !

The i-apologize-for-any-misunderstandings bump

The already-out-of-clever-ideas bump…

the almost-forgot-to-bump bump

The merry-bumpmas bump

The its-not-bumpmas bump

The actually-dont-know-what-bumpmas-is-so-it-could-be-bumpmas-for-all-i-know bump

The PNWR-was-so-good-that-there-was-no-time-to-bump bump

The PNWR-was-great-thanks-again-to-all-the-sponsors-and-hope-to-see-you-all-next-year bump

The okay-im-gonna-shut-up-about-PNWR-now bump