Why the sidekick pro is the best throw of all time and why walk the dog is the best most advanced skillful trick

So iv’e been think’ing a bit lately about why the sidekick pro gets so m’ch hate. I mean it really is a great yoyo. Its the signature throw of so many big players so obviously it has to be up to high standards. It’s a perfectly balanced throw with very few flaws. It is a perfect throw all around so why does it receive so much hate, it really doesn’t deserve that much hate its a perfect throw why does everybody hate it. Personally it’s my favorite throw. The other thing iv’e been thinking about is why does everybody complain about being asked to walk the dog. It’s a really cool, super advanced trick thats extremely appealing to the public. It looks amazing and is super fun to do. People always complain about it damaging their throw but it isn’t that bad. People complain about vibe but those people are all just whining.

4 Likes

There’s only just 1 small flaw in your argument here.

The sidekick pro doesn’t come in green.

WORST YO-YO EVER!!

4 Likes

Wut…

4 Likes

Riiiiiiight
There’s a thread specifically for this called “Unpopular Yoyo Opinions”

3 Likes

well this is my opinion and im stating it here so ha

2 Likes

Seems more like a troll than an opinion, but hey, that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

well you’r b’ad .

1 Like

Hey Shatter, you making new leather yo-yo holsters again soon? My paracord one broke, and I dig the one you made during the Christmas in July.

1 Like

I actually have a handful I’m working on- just shoot me a PM and we’ll work something out!

1 Like

What a great post! That said… seeya next year.

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I thought @notphilip was just trying to be funny here. But I’m a dum-dum so may be wrong haha.

2 Likes

This is most definitely a troll

4 Likes

And a bad one I might add.

1 Like

Trolls trawl… it’s what they do. :slight_smile:

4 Likes