Why is Hi-Chew so popular in the yoyo community

Well I’ve never ha Hi-Chew but I’ll probably try some this week but anyways why is it so popular in the yoyo community and how did it become a yoyo thing?

Cause its AMAZING!!!

i think its mainly from JD sending it with all orders. Also it would be more popular but most people dont know about it. You can get a 10 pack for 11$ on amzon or a 10 pack variety for 13$. Just ogt mine monday and i have had 4 packs.http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hi+chew

Haha I don’t think I’ll be ordering any but I think Im gonna go downtown to a candy store(this store is comparable to the one in the original willy wonka) and buy 1 pack of each flavor :slight_smile:

Grape is the best!

Its all about the Mango.

Strawberry!

I want to be sponsored by Hi-Chew.

1 Like

Eating Hi-Chew while opening/trying new yoyo’s is the best!!

1 Like

I LOVE Hi Chew. So gooooooooooood.
And Navythrow, you’re right. It’s all about the mango.

I have been enjoying Hi-Chew for years before I learned how to throw. Personally Im a fan of grape and green apple (although every flavor they make is exceptional). My local asian market sells bags for about $1.50. Fresh & Easy super markets also sell bags for about 2 or 3 dollars.

Cause it rocks :slight_smile: my work sells it and needless to say its usually sold out cause I like candy almost as much as yoyos lol.

GREEN APPLE,!

I’ve never had it. :-\ I don’t know where to get it!

Green apple and strawberry. MMMM

Green apple <3
And it’s because its AMAZING
and that JD sends it out
and I get it at my local comic book store where my Monday yoyo class is held aswell :smiley:

I got freaked out when I saw candy with my new Aquarius from yybb

Almost any Asian Market will sell Hi-Chews, but I’ve started seeing them in regular Super Markets as well. Just keep your eyes open!

What is it?

Mango is one of the most unique flavors of any candy. It’s delicious