Why I think The YoYo Community is the Most Supportive

The Reason I came up with this post is because, well I was reading some post earlier and was impressed as well as happy, Because Someone with advance skill level asking for help on a move in which I get frustrated with too, Restart. Any I was super impressed with how a bunch of fellow throwers helped with any advice they could give and tips they knew until he could learn it here’s the post http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,24456.0.html. This is why I love YoYoing because fellow yoers are willing to help and teach Tricks, Instead like other type skills or communitys where they rather charge someone to teach them or keep tricks or something a secret. That is why I think YoYoing is Excelling in so many ways, with the Deisgn of YoYo’s to the different Styles and Tricks only thought impossible before. I don’t know if thats why other people love it. Tell everyone why you love Yoing.

The yoyo community isn’t the only supportive community out there. I am also a member of the EVGA forums and a while ago, a member’s house got robbed or burned down or something as equally turd worthy. This person didn’t ask for anything, only posted that it had happened and said that their diminished presence in the forum was due to a lack of a computer. So many members of the community donated what they could and build the guy a computer for free.

I’m not trying to take anything away from your comment, far from it. Only trying to show that many other communities also share a generosity of spirit. I think it has much to do with the sharing of a common hobby, especially when the hobby isn’t exactly mainstream. Yoyoing and computer building are only two examples.

But your post does illustrate why belonging to these communities can be very rewarding. With all the sharing of information it’s kind of like Christmas every day! :smiley:

1 Like

No I Totally Agree with you. I’m just saying, When I was trying to learn certain Card Flourishes They where ethier Unable to be found or You have to pay for The Tutorial from the web site. Don’t get me wrong there are alot of Tutorials on YouTube and other sites. And some people would ignore the question of How To’s in the Forums or It’s a Seceret, Kind of makes learning very hard and you tend to lose intrest. As for YoYo everyone whats to help and support you through the ups and downs. Thank You For Reply.