why girls say that...

Gah I honestly hate threads like this. Its the equivalent of “Why does the world hate us” I mean really, Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You and everyone else that posts stuff like this and others, my favorite is a thread asking if yo-yo’n is geeky, and others “why do people make fun of yo-yoers?” pretty much making the whole yo-yo’n community sound like a bunch of anti-social losers.
I openly yo-yo around people, I’m in high school and I have a good group of friends. I go out at night with them, we don’t sit at home and play video games all night. The world is not out to get yo-yo throwers. Yeah there are some haters but the idea is to ignore them, not feel sorry for yourself and make posts on a forum.
Sorry for ranting but really, everyone reading this and everyone thinking about posting a thread thats “why people hate us” its really unnecessary, also quite annoying because its like asking a video-game company if video gaming is for losers.

Girls don’t say that to me.

Agreed. ;D

Girls that would belittle you or whatever because of your interests aren’t worth your time. The right ones will be cool with what you do. Just be yourself and don’t worry what people think.

Works for me. :slight_smile:

Well, I am kinda the talented kid in my school. considering I yoyo, juggle, diabolo, flowerstick, (maybe more, i forgot) and ya. no one really puts it down, they just kinda accept it.

are we not all kids? (mentally)