Why do you like you favorite yoyo?

I think it would have to be my Mowl Obsession+ at the moment. It’s so easy to just pick up and start playing. It’s comfortable in the hand, light, and spins forever. I may try an look for anything one just so I have a backup. @AndreBoulay, any chance these may make another YYE appearance?

8 Likes

One Drop Thorn, I just love the combination of casual and performance that it has. Silky smooth, quiet enough to play in front of a sleeping baby, plus OD’s Pyramatte Orange is my favorite solid color on any throw. Checks most every box in things that I look for personally!

5 Likes

I have to agree with it depends on my mood.
I thought to myself what yo-yo have I picked up and thrown no matter what mood.
That will be the favorite yo-yo.
Sudo

The RSO udon. Unfortunately, I sold this one, but I’m hoping to find another.

6 Likes

Delayed reply… But yes! It does look like there are some Obsession+ on the horizon to release!

4 Likes

My Ti888 is an ultimate beater unlike any anodized yoyo, and it spin launchs in the palm of my hand with those stacks, thus, easing the stress on my shoulder and extends my ability to remain playing.

And has a Chinese Legacy.

3 Likes

My Raider and my first bearing yoyo and unresponsive for the longest time until I found out you could make it responsive. Learned to bind with this hunk of plastic. (The hard way) it’s been broken and lost the caps and repaired (poorly) but it still does looping well and if I throw the old spacers in it can even bind alright. I guess it’s my favorite cause of nostalgia not cause it’s any good cause the thing leans and wobbles and vibes but its mind snd I like it.

Honorable mentions go to my ZGRT Janus which is just a fun little thing I carry around everywhere I go. I would say I like it mostly cause it’s small and I can forget it’s on me at times. It’s like I’m carrying pocket change.

2 Likes

I noticed awhile ago in your profile you have your favorite yoyo as the wedge and it caught me by surprise a little. Any particular reason that is your favorite? I never tried a wedge before.

2 Likes

Lol. Yeah. I definitely need to update that. :joy:

7 Likes

Haha what is it now? Just saw you updated it :+1::+1: That is close to what I would have guessed.

Is that a hint??

1 Like

Fm1CIcZaYAMv96e

7 Likes

Nah @AndreBoulay don’t play with me like that lol

2 Likes

mine is not existed…yet

1 Like

Currently my favorite yoyo out of ALL my throws my Bapezilla 3 by RoundSpinningObjects x Anti-Yo

Its bascially the 54mm puffy floaty bape. Its incredibly stable, has a wonderful floaty feel and overall just makes me happy to hold in my hands.

Too bad im scared to throw it around very often due to the rarity and it being a mint 1 of 1 :sweat_smile:

So usually I toss around an End pt 2 by RSO instead which is a close favorite of mine as it reminds me of the OG Bapezilla but just better lol

8 Likes

A-RT D7
-It’s fun
-Organic
-Loose bearing seat
-7075 making it a bit more durable (taken a couple drops without any marks)
-Slight vibe if focusing on it
-62 g

5 Likes

Really like that red :grin:

1 Like

That Bape 3 is beautiful

2 Likes