Why CLYW?

Same.

I do it because I love there products and there team is really awesome as well and they make a huge difference in the yoyo community.

Naw, it was just funny to me because I was picturing yoyos being assembled by machines now and Paul Dang would be out of a job.

95% certain onedrop has nothing to do with the yeti

But I was 100% talking about machines assembling yoyos instead of people.

Agreed.

This thread again?

2 Likes

Where’s Steve Brown and his traditional response to these types of threads?

2 Likes

What type of thread? This is the first time I’ve seen anyone talk about CLYW prices or the almost completely subjective level of performance of the majority of yoyos on the market and I really want to hear how everyone feels about these things. I think I could learn a lot from this thread as I don’t believe these matters have ever been discussed before.

All I wanted was to have people reply on this post topic the value of CLYW yoyos. I genuinely wanted to know and have people put convincing arguments as to why they are worth the money -that’s all. I am just baffled by the cost.

…but Paul Dang IS a machine…!

db

3 Likes

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLk5MA2d6gN3fYmMm40B8tAMj55TZL3fpf0ds6sPs51i5aa_n-

Came in to post this ^ with nothing else useful to say. Sparhawk hit the nail on the head:

[/thread]

They’re good yoyos and I enjoy the quality and charisma of their company. However, if you need convincing to buy one I would say just don’t. You don’t have to pay a huge amount of money to get a good throw. If you want to buy one then that is fine, but don’t do it if you need to be convinced about it.

We don’t make return tops for everyone. If you feel they are too expensive, don’t buy them. We’re totally OK with that.

If you like CLYW, if you like our products, if you feel they are worth the $$ and you want to support us and our amazing team, we are grateful. Thank you.

If you don’t, that’s totally cool. Thanks for at least thinking of us enough to post about us.

If you are looking for good metal yoyos on a budget, I can recommend the C3YoYoDesign Level.6 and the YoYoFactory Cypher. Both are awesome.

Thanks!

EDIT: To clarify, I personally recommended two sub-$60 return tops based on the fact that they were on my counter at the time. There are obviously a ton more great ones than just those two. This was my personal opinion based on proximity, not an official endorsement by CLYW. Sorry for any confusion.

LOL

Ok, you got me there.

No love for Benchmarks?!? failarooni!

But aren’t we all machines in a way?

Easy there Hobbes :slight_smile:

I literally rattled off the names of two $50 return tops that happen to be sitting on my counter right now. I didn’t realize my recommendation carried so much weight that One Drop was hoping for an endorsement from me. :wink:

Yes, the Benchmarks are quite nice for the price! I personally liked the V-Shape best out of the three…seems the most versatile. Go get one right now!

Your endorsement doesn’t carry much weight with us but when you said “we” I assumed you were referring to CLYW in your new capacity as a representative.  CLYW’s endorsement is meaningful, you know, because we’re like friends and stuff.

edited for clarity

1 Like