why are clyw yoyos so exspensive

Also…
The demand is there for people to pay that much.

So if Chris charged $90-100 and others sell on the BST for $150+…
Then people would be making easy money off Chris’s hard work.

If people are willing to pay it, that money should go to CLYW first and foremost

What adam said.
Basically the demand was so high for clyw that people would buy up as many as they could from a run, and resale them for at lest 50% markup like the next day on bst.
Clearly charging to little for his product. From what I seen he upped the price and maybe even tested the upper limit before it seems to have settled down into their “Normal” price range.
That being said there really isn’t anything too them to make them cost more. Just demand, and lack of supply. Coupled with strong interest in the community. They really are not made any better then most brands. They are good yoyos for sure.

Finally! An original thread. I was getting bored with all the repeats.

CyLw is exspensive becuz their’y’re yo-yos are…actually their’re’s nothin’ speshial about ‘em. I’d still pay double, triple, (not quadruple), but easily 5x what they retail at. If I see a cwly on the bst, I’ll gladly offer more then watt the sellir is axing becauz theiryyreyre just that good. Butt they’re’ isnt any reil raisin. I juzt like thme.

2 Likes

Whoooa! double? Triple? no thanks id pay what they are priced at but no more.

are you speaking English?

I don’t think he charges enough, I bet people would pay more.

I think it’s because of the quality of the material, finish, and the money they spend on the 7-10 minute cycles for making one yoyo. Of course, they also want a profit as well. Try one!! THEY’RE AMAZING!!! :slight_smile:

Because they’re so popular.

1 Like