Why all of a Sudden the Bape2 and Bape Hype?

I remember getting my first Bapezilla that as
Was in good condition (2 small marks on each skde)

I think I paid $140

I traded a RedMG I got for $150 for another Bape (about 4 songs per side that coating was fragile) as Well as a Dri YWET that had 1-2 dings.

Then the dude asks for a trade back after he died it purple, no box and he took off the caps which idk now but used to sell for $100 for people to put on their FHZs.

Idk the prices now but if someone could help me.

What would a near mint OG Bape Cost now?
Bape 2 mint or c lose?.(I remember BST seeing perfect ones for $70 but 1 tiny d ing as low as $50)

Also they released the ywet?

What would a regular OG ywet cost mint

D RI YWET (copper) mint or nm?

SLCK YWET OG mint.? (I saw 1 get snatched up for $275 a year after release. Prob 5 bills if you can find jt)

Only 60 Copper and 25 SLCK Ywets made of I’m right?

What are the 2nd runs worth?.

WHAT ABOUT a mint Bape 2 today? BST makes ths. Sound like they are close to $200 mint…

Th for the help

There were 100 DRI-YWET’s made, and 25 SLCK-YWETS.

MINT CONDITION (Original packaging, denim pouch, original Side Effects)
DRI-YWET - $250 +/-
SLCK-YWET - $300 +/-
BAPE - $200 +/-
BAPE2 - $150 +/-

Near Mint:
DRI-YWET - $150-200
BAPE2 - $100-150
BAPE - $150

All of this of course depends on the buyer. Have seen Bape2’s as low as $50 on the BST :man_shrugging: Bought my last Bape1 for $70 a year and a half ago. But again, some people really want them and will pay even more than the prices above. But in my time collecting AntiYo the above prices are in range.

4 Likes

LOL he asked for a trade back? That’s some audacity.

He ONe me a year later "I believe you have 2 of my yoyos " "here’s your ugly purple painted MY a no box of caps or anything ano stripped too

Like bro yeah your throws are there, keep the MY as a fail and pay me $300