FS bape 2, limited onedrops, yyf, misc collection

New to the forums just to finally sell my collection. I loved the community but lost interest when I grew older. Hurts to let these go because they all have a story, some small, some big, but it’s a story. all damage is pictured below for non mint yoyos. Pics may be a bit out of order but they’re all there below the text.

I’m out of the loop with pricing so shoot me offers in my messages on singles or for the whole lot. Orders will come with extras and I’d love any advice on using the forums.

Anti-Yo
Bapezilla 2- green and blue w heart side effects, mint, but possible imperfection in the blue side anodization to the right of the bearing in its 2nd pic. Thrown less than 10 times and sat in my case since 2015 at least

One drop
Code 2 nautilus- pink purple and silver, mint
Code 1- 2011 worlds edition, got some dings
Y factor- red black and silver, mint
Markmont Next- silver, surface is tarnished and has a slight machining imperfection on the rim
Dietz- blue with orange splatter, smile train edition I think it was 1/100?, mint

YYF
Superstar- silver, mint but doesn’t have stacks
Supernova- purple and black, mint
Super G- purple with green acid wash, definitely NOT mint but is signed by gentry and was my daily for a long time.

image .

! image|375x500

6 Likes

Some real gems here. I would buy half of them if money wasnt so tight. I’m sure you’ll get these moved quick man

3 Likes

Glad you appreciate them as much as I did. Had a lot of good times with these.

1 Like

@fatguysnacks247 Bape2 bud!

2 Likes

Pm’d

Pm’d

pmd! good looks @Doohan

1 Like

Shiiiiiit I need a bape!

1 Like

PM sent

@scooter-mcgavin was this one of the Supernovas you’ve been after?

Not sure how to edit my bst post if that’s possible, but the Bape, Dietz, Markmont, Supernova and Code1 are sold. Everything else is still up for grabs.

Pmed you about yfactor no response

Yah u can edit i edit mine all time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.