Who's ready for a Mystery Box? **SPOILER ALERT!!**

Also will you guys be at MAR this year?

Wonder if it will have a fingerspin cap like sherpa?

I bet it’s round

Nah, why would it be round? ;D

I wonder if they spin?

Any spoilers yet?

Yeah I know that the the metal one Is called the pivot it looks pretty cool but I don’t know much about it.

It’s not mine just a pic of one my friend sent me.

The PO says I will have my Mystery Box on Monday,

I love mine! Pivot and new north star!

Add spoiler alert to the title! :wink:

That looks great!

So what is the appropriate amount of time to wait before unveiling mystery box yoyos on the YYE forums? My box came on Saturday morning. As soon as I picked up the Pivot…well, there went the rest of my Saturday. Not sure what to make of the North Star yet, though.

Thanks for the title change! :slight_smile:

Could anyone who has one give me a general size description of Pivot (if that is the name)? It doesn’t have to be exact but maybe a description to another yoyo you have or if you have a ruler that has metric, that would be great! :slight_smile:

about 44mm width
about 53mm diameter

i’m using a ruler. my callipers are at work…

i don’t own a scale.

1 Like

Weighs 65g

1 Like

It will be tomorrow before I can get to my mail box, but, I need to know what everyone thinks.

I wonder how much the pivot will sell for? I really like the looks of it!

I like the way it looks as well. I got the dark blue,which looks great. Loving the smaller diameter with a little extra width. Makes finger spins too easy.

I got the red Pivot. Really interesting blasted finish that provides ridiculously long grinds and spins. The dimple is a little shallower than either the Skyva’s or the Fingerspin’s. This may produce longer spins due to less contact area. The yoyo is a bit undersized, but I like that too. Stability is ok, nothing to write home about. Kind of a loose response. I put a fat string on it, which makes it just about right. All-in-all a really fun yoyo. I’d guess that it’ll retail for $65-$75.

I believe my Pivot is purple, at least that is what it looks like to me. I was not sure if I would even like the Pivot, but, I was pleasantly surprised. I liked the feel of the finish and when I threw it is was relatively quiet and it felt good in my hand.
The NorthStar played well but it is loud. I need to throw it more to find out if I like it or not.