Who's in for a Titanium KLR ?

I love the shape of the KLR. But to me, it lacks a bit on the spin-time. It plays great, but after a long combo (or for me, a long mess-up); it seems to lack a bit on the return.

KLR 7075; That would be beast.

The name would be funny. Put all the letter sounds together “Ti KLR” = tickler xD

3 Likes

That’s so awesome!

1 Like

The General-Yo Tickler! That really seals the deal!

Now, if that’s not worth $300+, I don’t know what is!

Yuki

Who needed two kidneys anyways.

1 Like

bahaha you just made my day

I don’t understand the point of having a Ti KLR. Titanium is meant to be able to pull off insane designs and be durable. The KLR wouldn’t have a change in design, so the performance wouldn’t change at all.
Also, if the aluminum KLR gets too beat up for you, just buy another one. It would still cost less than buying a Ti KLR. But if you really feel the need to have a titanium yoyo, go for it.

Note-- just because a yoyo is made from titanium does not mean it is required to have certain areas with minimal wall thickness… that is simply a possibility due to the properties titanium has.

I would buy a titanium KLR. I would buy it if the weight distribution was altered. I would also buy it if the weight distribution was proportionally equal to the aluminum version.

Put simply, I would buy any titanium produced by General-Yo. Price doesn’t matter.

Ernie, do it!

Could not have said it better!!!

Its been on my mind since I did the 5*.
Keep in mind, TI is 1/2 to 1 mass= weight.
Major adjustment are made, and you end up with .02" thin walls.
At the moment I am staging a new throw at the shop, and in the mean time, I should start looking for TI round bar at a good price.
It has been on my “to do” list for 3 years now. :-
Thanks for all the input here guys, ill see what i can do.

3 Likes

I think that a General-Yo designed Titanium throw is something that the market would readily embrace. Just like the Ti Walker - the shape may need tweaking to accommodate the unique properties of Ti. But with Ernie behind the design - you can count me in.

The only thing better would be if they came anodized by J. Wong.
Hey, I can dream :slight_smile:

I’d be down for this! Ernie, feel free to hit me up. :wink:

Jason

1 Like

Now THAT’s what I’m talking about!!!

:slight_smile: