Who Took My Thread Away!?

No thread for BigYoYo until he makes black string for T.A. :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

HaHA

I cant believe he said it either in my opinion there are many magical things about this place YYE IS THE BEST

1 Like

The title of this thread: Who Took My Thread Away!?
Plus the first sentence of the op:

Plus this attitude of having the right to sale on a forum that someone else owns:

Then this:

Wasn’t venting and getting worked up the intention of the thread? A single pm and well…
I see what you’re doing! Having your cake and eating it too. :smiley:

No malice intended just gave me a few giggles. I hope your day goes better.

I just want to throw out there (pun intended) that when I said ace of spades mod I am referring to his name, it is not intended to be derogatory

I feel that you completely missed skitrz’s point.

You ask the question, “Who took my thread away?” Then you answer yourself “aceofspades.” It just sounds like a private conversation between you and …you and I’m eavesdropping. I’ve often been told that it’s fine to talk to yourself as long as you don’t answer. :wink:

1 Like

skitrz. I love you.

Mod of the year.

I agree that even selling things on the BST is a “courtesy,” as YoyoExpert is in the business of selling “new” yo-yos. He is kind enough to allow us to do that on his site. I would agree that preference for any free advertising space, should be given to the companies they do direct business with, and otherwise, to those who display the right attitude and appreciation for any courtesy space that might be left over.

I will add that I have never posted on any other yo-yo forum, and no one is under any duress to stick around here.

-bpg

3 Likes

yup

+1!

Skitrz knows why other than this :wink: