Who Took My Thread Away!?

A couple days ago YYE made a thread saying changes were going to take place. Didn’t realize Andre had posted again so I guess a new section is being made and that’s where all the stuff is being moved too.

Disaster averted! And i guess it does make sense to have multiple sections, one for start-ups and one for established big brands. You’re alright YYE, sorry for the harsh words. <3

That section needed some serious work though.  Too many problems to list.  Some of the problems were created by popular manufafturers too.  People were posting multiple threads with their company information, instead of posting in a previous one and just updating the thread title.  There was a lot of clutter in there in general.

I think with the addition of the new section, for new releases and restocks, it will alleviate some of the problem.  Also, for those who were not aware of the requests that the manufacturer section problem be fixed, you will notice that it was a popular request in the site improvements section.  We cannot speculate at this point about the Bigyoyo thread status.  Perhaps he will know soon.  I am curious about the new changes.

This is worth a read:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,63718.0.html

^ As totalartist pointed out, the thread started by Q pretty much explains what’s behind the new changes to the manufacturers section.

Perhaps they’ll make a seperate section for those other companies that are just starting or not well known, in the same way that you have the “looking for help/recommendation” section within the reviews board, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

At any rate, y’all need to calm down. You guys are all friends of Andre one second as loyal forum members, but the next second you’re jumping down the guys throat before you even understand the sitation or have given anyone the chance to explain. Next time, people should at least have the decency to find out what’s happening by talking to the mods or asking Andre before they start throwing out accusations.

Show some respect. At the end of the day, as Sparhawk pointed out:

We’re just guests here, and we don’t really have anywhere else to go, so lets not start wiping our dirty feet on the carpet.

1 Like

Even if they are deleting manufacturers they don’t carry, and I don’t know that they are, this is their infrastructure and they can do whatever they want. Their finances support it.

1 Like

It jut shows the maturity level of some forum members. Never assume anything until you have the facts. I did not know members of this forum would act this way ever. Next time lets all try to get the facts and then judge yoyoexpert. That is all .

1 Like

I completely agree!

just calm down guys Im sure andre would not delete any threads without talking to the owner.

But they are incharge and they can do whatever the want

No one was overly worked up. I don’t know why everyone keeps saying we should calm down. I am just deeply saddened that this is what my favorite forum is turning into. And for my man who said he was gonna be raging, it was a joke, don’t get upset at him. If you must get mad at somebody get mad at me, I have such loyal customers because I try to do everything I can to make them happy. So that’s my fault for his raging, not his.

Nobody is mad at you, or at Zen. You obviously put a lot of effort into your company and that thread, so it’s understandable that you are concerned/upset with it being deleted. It’s just that as of yet, we don’t really know the full story of what’s happening with the Manufacturers forum, so we should all reserve judgement until we have all the information.

At any rate (and to the matter at hand), thanks to the wonders of the Internet, here is your archived thread. I’d recommend going through and copying/saving us much useful information as possible.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130817090451/http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,42783.0.html

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

What he said

It’s all part of the Manufacturer News reorg as noted above.
Have patience.

Patience Dear Lad

Well atleast all of this got figured out

Guys they’re just moving stuff around. No need to jump ship and declare YYE a dictatorship where evil mods pick on the little guys.

Well said-

This killed me. And reminded me to order some string.

1 Like

I know that Zen was kidding, it was basically this that shocked me:

But he apologized and I had not seen it, so it is all good :slight_smile: . Hope you get your thread back.

Happy to hear you hold YYE in such high regard. I’d like to help you out.
Which way did you come in?

2 Likes

My thread is gone too! RAGE. Jk, I hope they can get it all fixed up and shiny soon!

Going to show him the way out JHB?